If you are a small to midsize business in the tri-state area, and you want technology to consistently and constantly work the way it’s supposed to, , AND work to drive your business forward, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 20 to 100 workstations, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line- of- business application that they use to run their operation and rely heavily on that software to be working properly. Our client base represents a broad cross-section of industries throughout the tri-state area.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You need a well-seasoned technician who can handle ANY issue that comes up.
- You need a firm who can respond to your technology problems quickly.
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You’d like the confidence that your tech team is following detailed checklists and processes, not simply taking a haphazard approach to managing your network.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.